DBLWiki:Terms of Service
This LMI Decision Based Logistics™ website ("Website" or “DBLWiki”) includes without limitation:
- http://dbl.lmi.org/ (“Services”) .
- information such as technical, contractual, product, program, marketing, practice resources and other valuable information ("Information").
- content such as data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials ("Content"). Logistics Management Institute (“LMI”) controls and operates this Website and makes no representation that this Website is appropriate or available for use in all locations. If You are using the Website, You, the user, represent and warrant that You are authorized to accept these Terms of Service. By using the Services, by viewing or displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content to DBLWiki sites or using any other feature provided by the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”) and obey any applicable law.
LMI may restrict, suspend, or revoke your registration or ability to access or use the Website or the Services, with or without prior notice, if you violate these Terms.
The current version of the Terms is always available at http://dbl.lmi.org/index.php/DBLWiki:Terms_of_Service. When new Terms are published they apply immediately to all users of the Services. If you are a registered user and you choose to continue to use the Services, you agree to be bound by the new Terms.
1. TYPES OF USERS
Please be aware that in order to obtain access and use the Website and Services, you must register at http://dbl.lmi.org/index.php/Special:RequestAccount.
2. USERNAME AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your username, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify DBLWiki and LMI at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your username and password.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
In consideration of Your use of the Website and Services, You agree to: ## maintain and promptly update any information You provide to DBLWiki and LMI, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and ## accept all risks of unauthorized access to the information. You are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website or Services. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Website or Services Content that:
- Is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to LMI or other users of the Website .
- Includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information .
- Violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights .
- Is classified, controlled under U.S. export control regulations, subject to any other U.S. Government restrictions or is business proprietary or confidential.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. LMI reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates these Terms or that contains third-party commercial advertisements.
You agree that You will not use the Website or Services to:
- Transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications.
- Pretend to be LMI or someone else, or spoof LMI's or someone else's identity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services.
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website.
- Engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, stalking, or making threats of harm.
- Collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users.
III. SITE USE
ACCESS AND USE
DBLWiki and LMI do not claim any copyrights to the Content you post to the Website or Services. However by posting any content through the Services to DBLWiki site, you hereby grant to DBLWiki and LMI a limited non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and worldwide license to use, modify, display and perform, reproduce and distribute the Content solely on and through the Services. The license will terminate at the time the Content is removed from the Services.
All materials contained in this Website are protected by international trademark and copyright laws and must only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. This means that you may only view or download material from this website for your own use and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material.
The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means), publication, modification, copying or transmission of material from this Website is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of LMI or unless it is expressly permitted by this Website. The material covered by this prohibition includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio or video material or stills from audiovisual material available on this Website. The use of materials from this Website on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this Website can be made by contacting the DBL Administrator at email@example.com.
LMI may terminate any User account and remove any unauthorized material from the Website.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, TERMINATION AND BLOCKING, AND DISCLAIMERS
The Services are available "as is."
You are using the Services at your own risk.
While LMI will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are available at all times, LMI does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your access to any of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. In addition, while LMI makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all Content and/or information submitted by you to DBLWiki will be secure, LMI does not guarantee that the Services will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, "worms", "trojan horses" or other harmful components, or from interference, hacking or other security intrusions.
LMI may change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services at any time. LMI may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Services, in any case without notice or liability.
LMI reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services and to block or prevent your access to and use of the Services.
We also reserve the right to block any IP address from accessing or modifying any or all parts of the Services.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The failure of LMI to enforce any provision(s) of the Agreement or respond to a breach by any party shall in no way waive LMI’s right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Agreement or respond to any breaches.
IV. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES